Tuesday, 30 April 2013


By Pete Molloy, British National Party candidate, Tudhoe Division

The offending posters in Spennymoor Town's
club shop window
It seems that the local Labour Party have no shame and will use any means to push their anti-British politics on people!

When I made a visit to Spennymoor Town FC’s club shop on Tuesday 30th April to see about purchasing a top for the trip to Wembley, I noticed that there were two Labour Party posters, one above the other, in the shop window.

I asked the assistant whether the club wanted to remain politically neutral and would allow me to place my BNP election leaflet in the window.

A lady connected to the shop said the Labour posters should not be in the window and they were promptly taken down.

As a fan of football, I wish Spennymoor Town FC every success in the FA Vase final, but as a politician, let’s keep politics out of sport.


Popular posts

- Copyright © County Durham Patriots - Powered by Blogger -