Monday, 26 March 2012
British National Party leader Nick Griffin first spoke out about the scandal of Muslim child rape (or ‘grooming’) gangs on our streets over a decade ago, in 2001.
The media and the establishment called him ‘racist’ and ‘Islamophobic’, but since then dozens of Muslim paedophile gang members have been apprehended and tried across Britain.
This week the latest such gang was arrested in Oxford, proving that this is not just a phenomenon confined to northern England and Scotland.
The six men remanded in custody face a total of 34 charges, including rape, child rape, sexual activity with a child, arranging prostitution, threats to kill, drug possession, supplying drugs to a child, and child trafficking.
Their names are Kamar Jamil, Anjum Dogar, Akhtar Dogar, Zeshan Ahmed, Bassan Karrar and Mohammed Karrar.
The accused appeared before High Wycombe magistrates after being charged by police on 23 March.
Seven others have been bailed until next month.
Thames Valley police are investigating claims that 24 girls were victims of the abuse, which is said to have occurred between 2004 and March 2012.
Four girls, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were allegedly given alcohol and drugs and forced to have sex with the men.
The youngest victim is believed to be just 11 years old.
More than 100 police officers were needed to apprehend the men in a series of 14 raids.
The accused and their charges are as follows:
- Kamar Jamil is charged with four counts of rape, two counts of arranging the prostitution of a child, one count of making a threat to kill and one count of possession of cocaine with intent to supply.
- Anjum Dogar is charged with one count of conspiring to rape a child, one of arranging the prostitution of a child and one count of trafficking.
- Akhtar Dogar faces three charges of rape, one count of conspiring to rape a child, three counts of arranging the prostitution of a child, one count of making a threat to kill and one count of trafficking.
- Zeshan Ahmed faces 10 charges of engaging in sexual activity with a child.
- Bassan Karrar is charged with one count of rape.
- Mohammed Karrar will face two counts of conspiracy to rape a child and one count of supplying a class A controlled drug to a child.
The British National Party is the only party that campaigns against the scandal of Muslim paedophilic rape gangs operating across our once-fair nation.
With your support, we can put an end to this disgusting practice by halting immigration and deporting foreign criminals back to where they belong.
Please join our fight today, for the sake of our children.
Muslim child rape gangs – Don’t say we didn’t warn you
County Durham BNP